- Each Music Success Show (interview) will be a Video and Audio Recording.
- The interview will be on a topic the guest is a pro in.
- The guest will provide the Show Host – Rui, with 5-7 bullet points of main talking subjects which will be part of the show interview flow.
- The goal is to focus on your area of expertise and experience in order to provide great value to the viewers and listeners.
- The interview can range from 30 to 60 minutes.
- The Show Host – Rui will guide you through the interview.
- This interview will be a conversation between you and the Show Host – Rui.
- You can provide a call to action you wish at the end of the show.
- Rui will call you via Skype at the appointed time. Skype: skype.rui.88008
The Guest should provide a BIO, EPK or Fact Sheet about their achievements, releases, awards, upcoming tour or any relevant promotional material relevant to their brand.
Bio: For 7 years Joe has been performing and growing his fan base. Today as an established Recording Artist, he’s playing in front of thousands of fans, growing his own brand and has over 1 million streams. He has won 2 awards and his new release “Heart on Fire” is #8 on the R&B Chart etc.
“How to Boost Your Music Career” w/ Joe R&B (Show Title named by Rui the Show Host)
SUBJECT TALKING POINTS
- I have built a new studio where I am free to be creative, and where I also produce other artists and band’s music.
- I had an injury last tour and recovered thanks to physiotherapy.
- I found the best way to distribute my music online. I have a great partnership with TuneCore.
- I am collaborating with a designer to brand my merchandise. The sales went through the roof.
- I am still collecting royalties from my music with BMI. So far, we are talking about 6 figures in backlog royalties!
- My new single “Heart on fire” was inspired by a recent trip I did to Japan. It was an extraordinary experience!
- It’s all about numbers nowadays, views, downloads, streams. I had to hire a marketing team.
Recording: By participating in the MusicSuccess.com interview, you agree to allow Music Success LLC to record, distribute, and disseminate the video and podcast in any manner. You also agree to allow Music Success LLC to retain rights to the produced media for potential future use in speeches, books, and in all other public distribution.
I start with a brief intro about the show guest, their major accomplishments and will turn over to them to elaborate.
Then I ask the show guest to tells us their favorite quote, what it means to them and how Music Success Nation can apply this quote to their lives.
I move on to cover the story of a time our guest was faced with his or her biggest challenge, what happen and how they overcame it! This includes the lessons they learned from it.
In every successful person’s life, there is a breakthrough moment or several. This is the point on the show where our guest tells us the important events that took place before the breakthrough moment that finally culminated in their MUSIC SUCCESS.
Music Success Models
This is probably the most important part of the show where we find out what are the Music Success Models that our guest uses, and how many they have in place to guarantee their MUSIC SUCCESS!
(e.g. Music Publishing Company, Major or Independent Record Label, Merchandising,
Live & Touring, distribution deal, a 360 deal, books, teaching, songwriting, production etc.)
This where I fire a series of questions to get the golden gems out of our Guest! The answers to these questions will contain valuable tools, resources, knowledge, and music for YOU! And here are some examples of questions that are asked…
Favorite Music Tool
- What’s the Guest favorite Music Tool?
(e.g. Logic Pro, Fender guitar, Shure Mic, Music App etc.)
- What is your best resource and why?
(e.g. iPhone, Skype, Pen & Paper, etc.)
- Greatest album of all times?
- What’s their recommended must-read book?
The Billion Dollar Question
Now this question was specially created with the purpose to give you pro coaching on what to do, if our Guest was in your shoes! And it goes like this…
You are starting in the Music Industry TODAY!
You only have your talent, your skills, knowledge, and experience…
What would you do?
Music Success Nation, you will find all the links to all the resources and everything else we chat in each episode by going to MusicSuccess.com, and enter the KEYWORD or NAME of the Guest in the search bar and that episode, along with all the show notes will pop right up!
At this point of the show I will thank my Guest for their time, expertise and ask what is the best way to connect with them. Then I will thank you for downloading and watch & listening to the show and invite you to tune in, to the next show!